An International level of double glazed windows and doors at an affordable price for our Australian customers.
Hi Style double glazed sliding windows have been designed to provide a neat streamlined appearance, with a square framing profile. With squared mullions and glazing beads these double glazed windows offer clean uncluttered lines and sashes that glide effortlessly on quality rollers and sturdy aluminium tracks. Our windows also come with . quality hardware that can withstand the harsh Australian climate.
If you are after a modern look, with a quality finish that will compliment your home or building look no further than the Hi Style double glazed window and double glazed door range.
At last double glazing you can afford. Our prices will amaze you.
Double glazing is becoming very popular due to its superior insulation properties. A home or building that has double glazed windows and double glazed doors can do a better job of maintaining its internal temperature all year. This will make your home more energy efficiency, comfortable and save you money on heating and cooling costs..
- Low maintenance design
- Dual twin ball bearing roller system
- Slimline design for unobstructed views
- Flush mount locking system for superior design & security
- Anti-lift sash for added security
- 19mm Argon Gas filled double glazing with 9mm air space
- Sliding flyscreens for that servery style window
- Gasket corners for superior weather protection
- Double Glazing from 19mm to 28mm
- 300pa standard water tested product
- 450pa water tested product with sub sill
- 2400 pa window rating size dependant
- Frame Depth 100m
- Frame Width 45mm
- 1800mm Maximum Height sash height
- 1500mm maximum sash width
- 38Rw Acoustic Level (19mm IGU)
- Maximum sash weight 70 kg
- Reaches to BAL 29
- Various Glass Options,
- Clear, LOW E, Translucent, Obscured
People in Australia have embraced insulation in the walls and roofs of their homes or buildings but have not followed through with double glazed windows and double glazed doors, that are essential if you want a fully insulated home or building. Don’t do half the job.
View our gallery to see our great range of styles and colours. You can also watch our video that shows the modern factory where our high quality products are manufactured.
What is double glazing?
Double glazing is when you have two glass panes on one frame with a gap in the middle. The gap in the middle provides a great range of benefits for a home or building. The space acts as an insulation barrier and keeps the cold air out in winter and the hot are out in summer.
Did you know that 2 panes of glass with an air gap greater than 9 mm stops energy loss by up to 80%?